We are proud that you have chosen the Pre-Courses department of TSU!
To enter you need to do the following steps:
STEP 1 - Apply:
1. A copy of the passport;
2. A copy of the document on education (certificate or higher education, with an English translation);
3 Copies of documents (diplomas, certificates etc.) for winners of international and national competitions and olimpiads;
4. High school students should provide a certificate of training in the senior class with estimates for the last six month.
5. fill in the form
The letter should be sent to the address: email@example.com.
STEP 2 - Sign the contract and prepay for training:
TSU will prepare and send you a contract by e-mail, a receipt and detailed instructions for prepayment.
Your task is to sign and send a scanned copy of the contract to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The payment is necessary to make through tsu.ru site (see. How to pay tab).
STEP 3 - Invitation and visa
TSU will prepare the invitation and will send an e-mail instructions for obtaining a visa.
All questions regarding the preparation of invitations and visas, you can specify in the Department of International Relations of Tomsk State University - email@example.com or http://newinter.tsu.ru
Admission of students is held twice a year:
1. Start the program - September 1, the reception of documents by 10 July.
1. Start the program - October 1, the reception of documents by 10 August.
2. Start the program - February 11, the reception of documents before 10 December.